Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside!

In case you haven't noticed, it's very cold this winter season.  I'd also like to point out that we're in what I call, The Doldrums of Winter.  We're in the thick of it and based on my feelings and my interactions with many a customer, we're really starting to feel the effects of a long and cold season.  This weekend, I was able to be outside on several occasions and damn was it helpful on many levels.  I'm reminded of what an absolutely DIVINE region we live in.  The "coast" line is magnificent right now; there's an ice shelf which extends the walkable area by a quarter mile.  Please, do yourself a favor and visit a natural space asap!  Be outdoors for longer than running from you car to a building.  I'm almost certain it'll feel good to you in some way. 

Now for the coffee shop plug.  Cold weather is also highly conducive to consuming copious amounts of hot food and drink.  We offer many drinks which'll warm you right up.  The soup is still pouring out of the kitchen too.  Reward yourself for surviving winter.  Celebrate something with a fudge oatie bar or a hot cup of tea.  Whatever you do, enjoy it and remember, we're on the home stretch towards spring. 

Take Good Care.  Drink Good Coffee.  Be Good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment